Wednesday, September 23, 2009

You make my life so much better

一个不擅长表达情意又沉默寡言的另一半在精品店里呆了许久,终于找到了一张卡片。

第一页:
“It’s funny how one person can shift the balance in someone else’s life enough to make a positive difference. I mean, it’s just one person, right? But with you, that’s a lot!”

第二页:
I don’t like to get all mushy and overstated but you’ve made such a difference in my life. The sun shines a little friendlier. I don’t know why that is; I just know that’s the way it feels to me since you filled a vacant space in my heart. When I ‘m low on optimism, just talking to you can lift me up. My life is fuller, more complete.

第三页:
When I count my blessing, I realize that I always count you more then once. Thank you for sharing your spirit. Thank you for the thoughts we’ve exchanged and the hope you’ve encouraged. Thanks to you, everything in my life is so much better.

Donna Fargo

卡里写着:"这些文字写了我的心意,谢谢上天让我遇见你..........."

喜欢说话又爱胡思乱想的另一半收到了卡片,看完后不安的情绪平伏了;莫名的无理取闹及爱埋怨的冲动也消失了。只剩下安静的回忆,顿时这片宁静变得浪漫动人。

4 comments:

  1. 我同事问我你是谁? 几乎每一篇都看见你 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 同事你好,我是那位暗恋你同事的人。所以才会每篇都看到我。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 因为以前我给你写太多信了,所以现在要回报吗? 苏小姐哈哈

    ReplyDelete