Sunday, May 15, 2011

Travel alone~~

515 i at Changi airport waiting for my transfer to Auckland. The transfer counter will only open at 6pm... so i am standing at the free internet counter for free surfing.

Tomorrow 9.55am i will be reaching Auckland airport with my 19.8 luggage (not included the hand luggage @@) will go to find a counter name i- site to make a free call for "super suttle" and start travel to the 1st stop - Hopetoun road, auckland central.

I will be stay in a place name "Verandahs backpacker lodge", will let you know how is it look like when i settle down my stuffs.

I actually hope to travel straight away to Keri-keri to meet up my friends there, but just received their sms that the BBH that they are currently stay was fully booked until 21 May 2011. No panic no panic, i try to call their owner when reach there.

OMG! I miss my family members and friends... luckily i din cry at the airport ~~ when travel alone i feel my Otak cergas a bit ~~

YOY!! Scorpion power go go go...^^

2 comments:

  1. gambateee fren,
    Im sure you will be fine, snap as much pic as possible. I miss u and keep in toucH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my skill of snaping is so @@ lousy... until now i just took less than 5 photos... haha

    ReplyDelete